Vocational Training at LSK
LSK has been providing in-house training for many years. This is always done to meet our own needs, which is why the chances of trainees being taken on are very high. It is very important to us that the training is as practical as possible. This means that our junior staff are already firmly integrated into projects during their training. After all, good training should not take place exclusively in the training workshop. This way, we guarantee you an education that prepares you properly for your future career and is applicable both nationally and internationally.
We also offer the possibility of a student internship. This allows you to gain an insight into our company and your possible future vocational training. The internships usually span one week and can be carried out at any time. We are looking forward to your application!
What we offer you:
- We always train for our in-house needs: which means the chances of being taken on are very high!
- Company projects for trainees
- Involvement in day-to-day project work
- Internal trainings and further training opportunities
- Annual trainee excursion
- Attractive vocational training compensation and benefits package
- Possibility of project assignments abroad (e.g. in Budapest in our branch office)
What should be included in the application?
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- The last two school reports
- Internship certificates
- Other certificates and additional qualifications
- Where available: Training certificates, work references