Electrical Technician / Engineer for PLC Programming and Automation Tehnology (m/f/x)
Full time Crailsheim
What you can expect:
- Programming of automation systems
- Optimization and further development of existing programs
- Programming and support of industrial robots
- Creation of plant documentation
- Technical project management in interdisciplinary teams
- Supervision and coordination of projects
- Supervision of commissioning
What we look for:
- Technician training in electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics or comparable qualifications. A degree in these fields is also welcome
- Experience in PLC programming with Siemens, Rockwell Automation or Beckhoff
- Knowledge in handling TIA Portal, CoDeSys and WinCC
- Structured and goal-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken German and English skills are a requirement
What we offer you:
We are an expanding and internationally active company working in the fields of automation an electrical engineering with experienced personnel. Spread over the head office in Crailsheim and the branch office in Budapest/Hungary, attractive and long-term professional perspectives await you. We furthermore offer you short decision-making paths, flexible working hours as well as an attractive salary model.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please do not hesitate to contact us, even if you do not quite meet the requirements catalog. We look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format, stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.