Project Manager for Automation / Electrical Engineering (m/f/x)
Full time Crailsheim
What you can expect:
- Management and control of all project activities in the field of electrical engineering/automation
- Responsibility for sub-projects as well as independent handling and supervision of overall projects
- Technical project management in interdisciplinary teams
- Project planning, schedule coordination and cost accounting
- Supervision and coordination of projects
- Monitoring of commissioning
- Installation supervision
What we look for:
- Technician training in the field of electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics or comparable qualifications or also a degree in these disciplines
- Structured and goal-oriented work ethic
- High team spirit and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you:
We are an expanding and internationally active company working in the fields of automation an electrical engineering with experienced personnel. Spread over the head office in Crailsheim and the branch office in Budapest/Hungary, attractive and long-term professional perspectives await you. We furthermore offer you short decision-making paths, flexible working hours as well as an attractive salary model.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please do not hesitate to contact us, even if you do not quite meet the requirements catalog. We look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format, stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.