Project Manager T / OT (m/f/x)
Full time Crailsheim
What you can expect:
- Management of worldwide IT/OT projects from planning to realization and handover into operation
- Monitoring and ensuring the successful implementation of IT/OT solutions
- Structured documentation and reporting of project status
- Identifying and assessing risks in the project and initiating countermeasures
- Prioritization and coordination of IT/OT requirements
- Customer support and ensuring customer satisfaction in IT/OT projects
- Control of external service providers in projects
- Coordination of in-house IT/OT resources involved in projects
- Pre- and final negotiations of assignments
What we look for:
- Technician or university degree in the field of computer science, engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, robotics or comparable qualifications through professional experience
- Relevant experience in conceptual design and management of IT/OT projects
- Understanding of network technology (IT), PLCs (OT) (Siemens or Rockwell), FU and motion (OT), database (IT) (programming of complex applications not necessary)
- Knowledge in project management is an advantage
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working as well as hands-on mentality
- Strong communication and coordination skills
What we offer you:
We are an expanding and internationally active company working in the fields of automation an electrical engineering with experienced personnel. Spread over the head office in Crailsheim and the branch office in Budapest/Hungary, attractive and long-term professional perspectives await you. We furthermore offer you short decision-making paths, flexible working hours as well as an attractive salary model.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please do not hesitate to contact us, even if you do not quite meet the requirements catalog. We look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format, stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations, to email@example.com.